Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Jesus. :) Everyone needs to be more like Jesus- to have that balance of engaging the world and engaging others. I was thinking and thinking about who would be a role model that would come close to the imagined ideal male. I could name well-known Christians like Chuck Swindoll and Billy Graham. Steven Curtis Chapman also came to mind. But I feel I couldn't give a complete picture. I know this will be a biased since I am about to marry the guy :), but I think my fiance comes close. He can be quite focused at work, but when he's away from work, he gives whatever he is involved in his full attention and care. I value our open and easy communication. If I have any worries/concerns, he 'fights the fight' alongside me. And if I happen to stumble or fall, I have full confidence in him that he will 'lift me up' and protect me. Perhaps I'm talking too metaphorically. So do you think that such a man as we discussed below does not exist in the world today? That it's too impossible of an idea? Then what hope is there for any woman to find a good man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home